Pages

Friday, April 07, 2006

Why I started blogging

Blogging is one of the powerful tool to expres one's view.Some may do it to say some message to this world like the one which published Clinton-Lewinsky controversy.But to be frank i started blogging just because i had no other work.I was so free that my scrap count in orkut increased from single digit to 1000 within a span of 3 months.Eventhough i made lots of good friends through orkut, i had so much time other than that.So from my friend especially Jagadish Kumar i got this idea.So i started blogging.I think this will be a good idea for anyone who are jobless.Infact one can learn a lot from this.So why waiting if you are jobless like me,start blogging.......... hehehehhehehehe

2 comments:

Janani said...

Hmm u r ryt barath Even I started this to supplement the vettiness and Jaggy was my inspiration tooooo

Jaggy said...

Hmmm... Happy to know that I have been an inspiration for U ppl...