Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Autograph

Life is a mixed bag.It has everything from happiness to sorrowness to embrassment. Everyone wants to remember those golden days which they enjoyed. Everyone will pen down those days in a dairy to remember forever.Since i dont have the practice of writing dairy i use this tool to pen down those memorable days of my life.

18/10/1984
-when i was born on this world.


1988 June-
when i first joined school.This day is very special in my life as on this day i met my best friend Karthikeyan who was my classmate till 12th standard.But he studied well than me and hence went to SVCE and i went to St.Joseph's.


As days passed,then came 2001 Dec when myself,karthikeyan and few other friends were playing cricket.My friend hit the ball high in the air.It fell on a old man's head and blood started coming.The whole park was against us which is obvious.That old man started shouting and another fellow went to call police.But another fellow stopped him saying that we are students.The old man asked us to take him to the hospital and we did so.There he said "sister operation pannanumna pannidunga, selavu evvalavu aanalum ivanga paarthpaanga". I got stunned a minute. But everything went well and the day passed.However i didnt sleep well that night with that incident haunted me a lot.


Then July 2002 when i got admission in St.Joseph's.I really didnt like the college till the 4th year during which i enjoyed a lot.


Then Feb 2003 when i met one of the most important person in my life.She was a source of inspiration for me when ever i was in distress.She encouraged me a lot all through my college life.


I need to mention my other friends as well especially Jagadish, Bhargav, Balaji, Saravanan, Prakash.They were with me throughout my college life and sure ll be forever.I learnt a lot from them and i learnt how to manage things efficiently through Jagadish.He also taugt me lot about business and he was one of my inspiration which made me to write CAT. However i performed badly.


It was July 2003 (3rd semester of my college life) when i met my girl.But never approached her.


Then 29 th September 2005 when i got placed in Infosys.I think my happiest moment in my life as i had a bad experience the previous year or two during a personality development programme when that guy told that i ll not get placed as my communication skill was bad.


Then it was January 2006 when myself and my school friends were talking on the road when police came and took us away. But was let off later.


Then comes the important phase of my life. It was fag end of my college life when i got great friends. It was around January and March 2006 when i started speaking to them. But as days passed i felt as if we were talking for years. I enjoyed each and every moment i passed with them.

I have penned down only those days which i cherished in my life.I am not interested to post those sorrowful days in my life as i need to enjoy each and every moment of my life and never want to think of those bad old days.

4 comments:

Janani said...

Superba post and a gr8 flashback .....Keep going da

Seshadri said...

wud like to know more abt this timeline..abt the police incident and the _________..sollela na....

Jaggy said...

Nice Timeline da...

U could have filled that "____", dont hesitate. You arenot going to loose anything by just filling it up...

And im very much honored by ur post. U have just flattered me da... thnx a lot..

mrinsbeli(e)ve said...

Police comedy, ball-thatha comedylam ithana naala sollave illaye neengo...