Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Who is Lata?

This happened few months back in my office.
A conversation between me and IT guy for installing MS Access.

Me: I want to install MS Acess in my system
IT Guy: Dont you have MS Office
Me: Yeah I have but I dont have Access
IT Guy: I am busy now.
Me: But I want it now. I have work
IT Guy: I am busy, Lata will install
Me: Ok ask her to install as soon as possible
IT Guy: No, only I can install.


If only this guy can install then why did he say Lata ll install. I am confused only to find out that its later and not lata (typical singaporean accent) :)

3 comments:

Santhosh said...

hehe... i still remember, u sayin this to me on the day when it happened...

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

Divya said...

Gud one...seems like u had a terrific experience :P