Pages

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Autograph Part-2

(Continued from part 1)............
Then comes the important phase of my life. It was fag end of my college life when i got great friends. It was around January and March 2006 when i started speaking to them. But as days passed i felt as if we were talking for years. I enjoyed each and every moment i passed with them..........
June 25th 2006, i left for Mysore to join Infosys Technologies Ltd. I met a guy called Mrinal. You cannot believe, i have never seen such a talkative person in my life. Values friendship and will do anything for friends. One more thing which i need to mention about him is he is a great movie buff. Watches all kinds of movies ( i dont know how).
June 26th 2006, I joined the company. It was like a drean come true to work in such a big organization. The ambience was great and to i met people from all parts of India with varied background and culture. It was a great learning experience for me. As days passed in Infy, life became tough for me as i was struggling to pass exams conducted by them during training. However i somehow managed to pass and joined Insurance domain in Mysore.
September 15th 2006, the day which i cannot forget in my life. It was her birthday and i met her for the first time. However our first meeting eventhough lasted for harldy 3 mins was a disaster for me. She asked " Is it necessary for me to have dinner". I was stunned and my best friend Balaji shouted at her. Eventhough it was just a slip of her tounge we managed to make it a big issue :)
It was during January-February, i became close to this girl. I still cherish those time which i spent with her. Eventhough she is elder to me by a month i consider her as my own younger sister. She is so sweet and beautiful. The way she talks is enough to say that she is still a child. I just cannot miss this girl in my life. I dont have enough adjectives to describe her. She is simply a great gift for me from god.
During the early days of my life at Infy, i got a very good friend called Girish. Eventhough we both were from same batch, we became close after i joined him as his room mate. Life was smooth as we both enjoyed each others company. I thank him through this because it is he who taught me cooking.
March 17th 2007, i was offically declared professional. Yes, it was my convocation and i recieved my degree from my college chairman wearing a yellow and silky gown during the hot chennai summer.
July 14th 2007, eventhough was not a special day, indeed one of the most unforgettable day of life. Myself, Balaji, Mrinal and my sister went out and spent valuable time with eachother. It was the last time that we all 4 four went out together.
July 22nd 2007, Mrinal left for Singapore to pursue his Masters.
July 25th 2007, Girish left for US to do his Masters. On the same day my best friend since 1st year of college too left for Singapore to pursue her Masters.
August 2nd 2007, Balaji left for US to pursue his masters. I felt sad that i was not able to give him as well as Mrinal, my college friend and Girish send off as i was in Mysore. But i felt really great and proud to see my friends pursuing higher studies.
The days passed with no worries, no special events. It was routine. I was travelling between Mysore, Bangalore and Chennai like a Maniratnam movie. The time i spent in Bangalore at my sister's residence with two small kids was great. Whenever i was in Chennai life was great as i used to meet my sister. I just enjoyed her company.
November 2007, one of the happiest days of my life. I too got admit to pursue masters. It happened after nearly 2 years of struggle.
December 14th 2007, It was my last working day at Infy. Life was great there as i got few good friends.
December 24th 2007, I left for Singapore to continue masters. It was a mixed feeling for me.
January 7th 2008, I joined the university and began a new life as a student after 18 months of work.
Life was routine with studies, assignments, movies and few outing with friends.
April 16th 2008, i worte my first exam as a student after nearly 18 months. It was a satisfactory peformance from me.
The days passed and exam got over.
May 3rd 2008, i spent time with my best friend after nearly 2 months. We had a long chat for almost more than 5 hours and i felt really happy to have spent time with her after more than 2 months.
May 5th 2008, back to India for 3 months.
(to be continued..........)

5 comments:

Seshadri said...

welcome da...eppo joining?hope u hav a great time here and pack ur memories back :)...looking fwd to meet u soon..

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Ajith Movie Videos ,Songs, Latest Movie News, Wallpapers,Gallery at www.actorajithmovies.com

Anonymous said...

My god!! you have such a vivid memory... I mean the dates that you have mentioned in this blog. I also cherish my Mysore life a lot! My first stay outside home. I bet we both had a lot of fun. Do you remember the talks we used to have everyday while walking back home... we dicussed everything under the sky. Even though we had different opinions about different things, we still respected each other's opinions/thoughts. Looking forward to spend more time with you in the future.

- Girish

Serendipity said...

Wow. The post was too good. I am reading your blog after a long time. And yeah hope ur masters is going on fine.

All the best with everything :)

And yeah Mrinal was my classmate at school :) I guess itz a small world after all.

mrinsbeli(e)ve said...

@ September 15th, 2006..--> Skipping dinner unga oorla disaster aayidutha???? Hmmmm..noted !!