Pages

Thursday, July 06, 2006

My life at INFY

My life at infy goes like this:

  • Get up at 7
  • Have my breakfast and have to report at 9
  • 9 to 10:30 theory class
  • 10:30 to 10:50 tea break
  • 10:50 to 12:30 Theory class continues
  • 12:30 to 2:00 Lunch which is the worst part
  • 2:00 to 5:45 Lab class where we will be doing our daily assignments.However it takes for me to complete the assignments at minimum 11:30.

Other than this after completing each module, test will be kept in which i have to take 65 on 100 to pass. So for all those who are going to join software company BEWARE......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

dey.. i cant believe that u are being so busy.. anyway have fun..

Janani said...

Oops.. Caught in a busy Schedule huh....Hmmm..there are many juniors following your suit.....

Manoj said...

Hi Bharath... enjoy machi enjoy... wen r u coming to Chennai?

Rajesh Kumar said...

It is good for your carrier. I am also an Infocion who underwent the training 2.5 yrs. Now I feel very happy when i think of my training days at mysore.

During my training days I felt like it would be better if i would not have got an offer from Infosys.

Enjoy the life at Infy.

Powered by Ctrl + C
Driven by Ctrl + v